Niger Reporters & Co.
Niger Reporters Service Agreement
(B) Changes to Terms and Conditions. Niger Reporters may modify these Terms and Conditions, or any part thereof, or add or remove terms at any time, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. Your use of NigerReporters.com after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions or deletions.
2. Guidelines & User Content
• You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Niger Reporters employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit, without Niger Reporters’ express prior approval, User Content which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that is offensive to the online community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains or advocates pornography, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that advocates or provides instruction on illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that violates any law or engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
• You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of nigerreporters.com, use of nigerreporters.com, or access to nigerreporters.com.
3. Site Management – Publisher & Visitor
(a.) Changes to Site: NigerReporters.com may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of nigerreporters.com at any time, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
(b.) Responsibility: You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all connectivity, computer software, hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of www.nigerreporters.com and all charges related to the same.
(c) License to User Content: By submitting User Content to www.nigerreporters.com, you automatically grant Niger Reporters and its parent company, Niger Reporters & Co. the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, sub-license and otherwise exploit such User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such User Content. You warrant that such User Content is accurate and not misleading, and that use and posting or other transmission of such User Content does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity. You further grant Niger Reporters the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Niger Reporters’ rights in the User Content by a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Copyright Ownership
NigerReporters.com may contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, photos, video, graphics, music and sound. The entire contents of NigerReporters.com are the collective work under the publisher: Niger Reporters & Co. except the copyrighted works of others, and may be published on www.nigerreporters.com for read only purpose, with due respect and with the appropriate quote and reference or attribution to the author(s). You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Niger Reporters and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
5. Third Party Content
(a) Niger Reporters is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers or users of nigerreporters.com, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of nigerreporters.com. Neither Niger Reporters nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
(b) In many instances, the content available through www.nigerreporters.com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective user or information provider not under contract with nigereporters.com. Niger Reporters neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on nigerreporters.com by any third party. Under no circumstances will Niger Reporters be liable for any loss or damage caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through www.nigerreporters.com. Niger Reporters is not responsible for any actions or inaction on your part based on the information that is presented on nigerreporters.com. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through nigerreporters.com. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content you may encounter on the website: www.nigerreporters.com.
Niger Reporters may terminate or suspend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you or anybody or organization for that matter. Without limiting the foregoing, Niger Reporters shall have the right to immediately terminate your Account in the event of any conduct by you which Niger Reporters, in its sole discretion and authority, may consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
(1.) YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF NIGER REPORTERS.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER NIGER REPORTERS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, ITS OTHER AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT NIGERREPORTERS.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF NIGERREPORTERS.COM, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH NIGERREPORTERS.COM.
(2.) NEITHER NIGER REPORTERS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, ITS OTHER AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS ARE LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Niger Reporters disclaims any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing nigerreporters.com, you acknowledge and agree to Niger Reporters’ disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use www.nigerreporters.com.
For web posting, reprint, transcript or licensing requests for Niger Reporters material, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on December 22, 2012
© 2013 Niger Reporters . All Rights Reserved